3 tbsp heavy cream
3 oz cream cheese, softened
2 heaping tbsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1+ as needed Almond Butter BeBOLD bar(s)
INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE TOPPING)
1/2 cup (3 oz) chopped semi-sweet chocolate
2 tsp refined coconut oil or vegetable oil
1. Line your mini muffin tin with 16 muffin tin liners.
2. Unpackage your Almond Butter BeBOLD bar and cut it into a circle that will fit the bottom of your muffin tin.
3. Pour heavy cream into a small bowl and use a handheld electric mixer, starting on low, working up to high to beat cream until stiff peaks form.
4. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed and fluffy.
5. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until no streaks remain.
6. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag and use the bag to pipe the cheesecake mixture into the muffin cups.
7. Place cheesecakes in the freezer and freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave in 15-second increments until melted.
9. Use a teaspoon to drop spoonfuls of chocolate over the cheesecakes until all the tops are covered.
10. Add your favorite fruits to top it off!
11. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours until completely solid. Enjoy!