No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Granola Cups
3 Crumbled BeBold Bars
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup nut butter of choice
1/3 cup of honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp pumpkin spice
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup canned pumpkin (from 15-oz can) (not pumpkin pie mix)
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Optional whipped topping of choice such as redii whip, coconut whipped cream, or homemade whipped cream
- Mix all of the crust ingredients in a bowl
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners
- Roll the crust mixture into balls and press into the muffin tin
- Refrigerate muffin tin crust while making pumpkin cheesecake filling
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice on low speed until combined.
- Spoon and spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into each muffin cup. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until filling is set.
- Optional: Before serving, top with whipped topping of your choice
Recipe by Nicole Bodin, RD