1/2 cup coconut cream
1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling, just plain cooked pureed pumpkin)
2 tbsp maple syrup 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice o1 cup pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
2 BeBOLD Bars, crumbled
1 tsp vanilla
- To make the coconut cream, place a can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight. When you’re ready to make the recipe, open the can of coconut milk and scoop the thickened coconut cream off the top and into a mixing bowl (or blender if using), leaving the watery part behind. 1 can of full-fat coconut milk should produce 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup and mix until completely smooth.
- Divide into two jars, dishes or other serving container.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to firm.
- Serve on its own or top with coconut whipped cream or dairy-free vanilla yogurt and if desired, crumbled dates and pecans.
Recipe Created by Mariana Dineen, RD and Founder of elementohealth.com