There are so many fun ways to enjoy our bars beyond just eating them straight from the package. Here are some of our favorites:
- Top your morning yogurt parfait. Skip the granola and grab one of our bars! Its so much more convienient than adding a bunch of ingredients. We’ve done it all for you! Nuts, chia, nutbutter, oats, chocolate chips and just enough sweetness from wildflower honey and dark maple. Finish it with fresh berries!
- BeBOLD overnight oats: Mix ½ cup rolled oats with 2 Tbsp chia seeds, 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk such as almond, oat, or soy, and ½ cup of your favorite chopped fruit. Shake well and store overnight in the fridge. In the morning, crumble half a BeBOLD bar on top and drizzle with your favorite nut butter (optional). Breakfast is served!
- Blend it into a smoothie. Is there anything more refreshing on a summer afternoon than a creamy, cold drink? We didn’t think so. Make our BeBOLD Smoothie OR top your acai or smoothie bowl with a crumbled BeBOLD bar to take your snack to the next level.
- Make grilled peaches with BeBOLD crumble: This simple, healthy dessert is the perfect end to a summer dinner. Slice your peaches in half and remove the pit then light brush the inside with a little olive or avocado oil. Grill over medium heat until they begin to soften. Fill each peach with a little vanilla yogurt or ice cream and top your favorite BeBOLD bar crumbled.
- Use them in a fruit crisp. Make your favorite fruit crisp (blueberry, peach, cherry, mixed-berry, or plum) and replace half the oat crumble topping with crumbled BeBOLD bars. Pass us a spoon, please!
- Add as a topping on a make-your-own sundae bar. A fun dessert activity for kids and adults alike, set up a make-your-own sundae bar with your favorite frozen yogurt or ice cream, fresh fruit, and crumbled BeBOLD bars. Try our Vegan Strawberry and BeBOLD ice cream for a dairy-free option.
- Banana Boats: cut banana in half lengthwise. Then cut a V-shape. Fill the V crevasse with pieces of bebold bars, top with a schmere of nutbutter, then stick the removed piece of banana back on top. Stacy’s kids LIVE on this one for a fast easy snack or breakfast.
Sarah Gold Anzlovar, MS, RDN, LDN is a registered dietitian and the owner of Sarah Gold Nutrition, a virtual private practice and nutrition communications consulting business in the suburbs of Boston. She empowers busy moms to ditch diets and learn to eat to feel their best without the stress.