- ½ cup of oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Crumbled BeBOLD Bar of Choice
- ½ Sliced Banana
- 1 Scoop of Peanut or Almond Butter
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons of Chocolate Chips
- Place all the base ingredients into a medium microwave-safe bowl and stir together. Heat in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir before serving
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and milk to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and pour in your oats. Cook, stirring occasionally until the oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- On top of the oat base add all of your toppings. Crumble half or a whole BeBOLD bar for flavor and crunch! Sliced banana for an added source of potassium. 1 scoop of your favorite nut butter for extra protein and lastly cinnamon and chocolate chips for tasty flavor!