4 apples, peeled and sliced
2 BeBOLD Bars (any flavor), crumbled
½ cup rolled oats
¼ cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, or your favorite)
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the crumbled BeBOLD Bars, rolled oats, chopped nuts, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt until crumbly.
- Layer the sliced apples in the baking dish, then drizzle with Vanilla Bean Extract CRUSH.
- Spread the crumble mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the apples are tender.
- Let it cool slightly before indulging.
Recipe Created by Mariana Dineen, RD and Founder of elementohealth.com